And you thought esports was cool. Now we are entering a crazy time with our world, why not blow it up a little more. The Legends Family has declared war with us over the last chocolate chip cookie!
All 14 of their clans vs all 14 of ours! Now we need all of you to report to your clan leaders and start forming teams of 3-6 let’s teach them what happens when they try to take the last cookie the flyer will explain the event.
DM ALL CLAN LINEUPS TO @✧ CᴀᴍNᴡᴀᴛ ✧ dm me if you have any questions Bracket will be released once all teams are in best of luck to everyone!
This week the the Gazette staff reached out to the Pantheon community to obtain questions which would be posed to LRC (LilRedCoat) in this week’s feature, “LRC, AMA” (Ask Me Anything).
1. Do you feel satisfied with what you and your awesome admin team accomplished in Pantheon so far? If not, what would you like to do to improve the Alliance? I am very happy with what the Admin team have accomplished to date but as we all know, any family is always a work in progress and we can always do better. I look forward to seeing how we can expand our family into new games, getting our eSports team established and getting some Pantheon live-streams and uploads going. Huge thanks to everyone for their posts in #suggestions that keep us aware of what you’d like to see more/less of.
2. Who’s got a better cut, Donald Trump or Boris Johnson? Are they not the same person putting on different accents? Well I never.
3. What really got you into the game? Boredom at work. Losing the Clan Chest for Clan Wars almost made me flip a table and quit, but thankfully I enjoy the server banter and socialising more than I enjoy the game.
4. How do you feel about JT being communist? I’ve learned to keep him distracted with funny gifts and random pings. Remember kids, fun activities will make communists forget that you are their enemy to be destroyed on the glorious battlefield of class warfare.
5. What does one need to do to become a board member? All Clan Leaders are Board Members = be a clan leader.
6. What is it like being a female in cr? Is it easier to let everyone assume you’re a guy? Dude what? bro fist How about that football game last night.
It is much, much easier to let everyone assume you’re a guy, which is why I tend to overuse Dude and Bro and Hey man a lot. I’ve learned to try to make my comments sound as if I’m packing sausage.
Being a female on Discord make the DM experience like skipping through a minefield at night. You never know when one is going to explode in your face.
I’m pretty sure all of our Chick-Fil-A members can relate to receiving unsolicited peen pics, random insults about being a slut from random people you’ve never spoken to before, the odd green card request and people wanting to fly out to meet you at your nearest airport of choice.
7. Do you think the media is biased and a bad influence to the public? I believe that as long as the media remains run by the unbiased and just, those not afraid of chasing the truth down at any cost, people who are above reproach and unbribable, unswayable by popular opinion and focused on delivering the facts, the media can be the voice of the people, a beacon of light on a dark day.
8. Is it true you took the bribe of 1$ and a nipple pic to surrender to the rugions in the great potato war? If not, why should we join the potato rebellion vs the rugions? I’m very sorry that the lies being told by the Rugions have spread this far. I bravely withdrew the proud and noble Potato Nation from the war as I have sadly seen how low the Rugions are willing to go to undermine, intimidate and harass the outnumbered Potato Nation. My people are too precious to me to be sent to the slaughter.
9. What is the unbanning process? Step one: stop doing whatever it is that got you banned in the first place. Step two: stop pretending to be a better person if your actions in other servers/game/DM’s contradict your claims that you’ve changed/matured. Step three: DM a mod/admin to appeal your ban. Don’t send friends to do it for you, carpe diem your destiny. Step four: prepare the cookie bribery basket. Step five: patiently wait for the ban appeal to be discussed and then the decision communicated back to you. Don’t harass or nag for an answer. Step six: prepare the puppy bribery basket. Step seven: accept the ban decision. If it’s a decline, ask when you can next reach out to appeal, or what they recommend you could do to be unbanned.
10. If there is animosity with any pantheon member/leader, how would you fix it? Lock them in a room and make them hug it out. If the animosity is obvious, we would DM each party individually to find out what’s going on, discuss if each person could work on keeping it civil in the server/in game and so on.
We would remind the leader that regardless of who seems to be at fault, they have more pressure on them to maintain a higher standard of conduct. We may arrange clan transfers if the two cannot work it out as adults.
11. Would you rather have 1 Flymode sized (6’4 1/2) JigglyJellow or 100 JigglyJellow sized (5’4) Flymodes?? So 1 Jiggly or 100 Flymode’s. Hmmmm. I don’t think you guys are aware of what a kickarse craftsman Flymode is. Before he was in Pantheon, the guy was assembling workshops and stuff. I would take 100 Flymode’s and create a sweatshop of cheap labour to fund my mini-dachshund’s steak and chew toy addiction.
Just for a little fun, a handful of some of the creative folks in Pantheon decided to start a sort of publication, which has been dubbed the Pantheon Gazette. I figured I’d share their most recent work, “The curse of Ray: myth or real”.
For those not in Pantheon, a little backstory… it is believed that if Ray spectates your game, you losing the match is a certainty. Hence, “The curse of Ray”.
The Curse of Ray: Myth or Real
Lazing on a Sunday afternoon in the Pantheon Lounge™, I overheard someone talking about The Curse of Ray. Intrigued about the belief in curses in the 20th century, we at Pantheon Gazette have decided to investigate this matter. We sent our hard working reporters to every corner of Pantheon to ask everyone the same question: “Do you think the curse exists? And can you give us an example of how it affected your game?”. The response we received was bone-chilling 😱
Arctic of Hades
If you see goblin fire, just throw away your phone Note: has ignored to answer further queries in fear of the curse and ran away
Rug, the pantsless warrior of Ares
Does it exist? *takes a sip of beer* … Hell yeah it exists. One time when I was up 2 crowns to none, Ray popped on, threw a hog scream and I got out cycled by a golem, pekka, mega knight, lava hound deck and was immediately 3 crowned. If you see that little blue 1 followed by a lit goblin just close the app… unless you wanna tilt 500 trophies, get a cardboard cut in the webbings of your fingers, and stub your pinky toe on a coffee table all at the same time. Don’t say I didn’t warn ya.
Camnwat, the crayon genius of Atlas
Yes, it exist and I never got to 6300 in my life til ray stepped away due to moving to Australia then I got it easy…. now that he is back I have never returned -_-
I’ll start to get close and then I see his infamous peka butterfly and fire goblin emotes then suddenly my opponents no matter how many crowns I’m ahead gain super human strength and some how over come all odds and beat me while ray taunts me 🤨 he must be exposed
Ray will make innocent ppl like arctic and Rug win games just to make them stop believing in the curse then that’s when he strikes crippling any self esteem they have left
Goldie, heir to Helios throne
Yes, I believe it does exist.
Being friends with Ray is stressful. You see the little blue ‘1’ pop up and it doesn’t matter if you have taken both princess towers down and have 1HP on the king tower. You WILL lose
Jason, the Apollo clown
“He (Ray) is bad man, he has caused good man Camnwat to tilt”
Believes in the curse and made sure he doesn’t have Ray on his friend list.
Note: after the interview, went on a weird rant about disbanding the Pantheon Gazette
Logic, the logician of Hecate
Yes, i believe it exists
It caused a one sec lag that resulted in late placement of units
DMG, the all knowing guru of Thanatos
The Ray curse is definitely real, as soon as you see the fire goblin emote it’s time to exit the game.
I’ve lost on ladder and also a couple of final war games in clan wars due to Ray’s spectating, but I haven’t had it as bad as some people. The worst part is Ray knows the curse is real and I have rarely ever been able to watch him play and return the favour. 🙁
JT & his multiple personalities
well, Ray has tried several times
to get me on his friends list
i have held out this long
i believe in the curse
and I avoid ray out of fear
Note: each line was spoken was by a different personality
Lydia, conqueror of Hades
I absolutely believe it exists. The number of times I lose while Ray is watching severely outweighs the number of times I win (which is rare). A prime example actually happened last night. I started a game and got put up against a deck with golem, Royale giant, AND hog. Who the fuck plays with that deck? And who the fuck loses against it? Me. While Ray is watching.
Nyroc, the pancake connoisseur
Yes, it definitely does. Just this season, the curse has made me lose so much on ladder that I have needed to switch to 2.9 just so I have a chance at winning.
Oh, and he also made my ebarbs heal deck stop working in the log challenge
Aaron, harbinger of death
In the beginning of the curse it felt really real. I would see that little blue dot pop up and bam it was like I could play right. See a hog emote, and just shook my head. Now days I feel Ray has been lenient on me and mow allows me to win about 2/3 of the time. I’m just thankful for his distain for Cam and the one they call Artic !!!! Thank you guys and I would say if the curse begins on you, do what you can to get back in Rays graces. He has a lot of time to peak into games and it will kill your PB that season. Good luck all!!!
Ryker, ruler of the moist gang
starts to have flashbacks
eye starts twitching
The curse is real. I would play ladder confidently…until I would see a player pop up on the screen spectating. All of a sudden, I would start making mistakes that a veteran player would not make. My pekka placements would seem to be off all of a sudden after perfect performance to matches prior. I then would go to my friends list and I would one friend online…Ray. I continued to play matches and would continue to have just a lone spectator watching. I could feel him I could feel him touching my soul. I could feel my skill drop.
Once I dropped 300 trophies on a push to 5600 once and I saw Ray online. I knew he was watching. I felt him judging me. No emotes. No confetti. Just silent watching. It drove me mad!! eye starts twitching I finally had enough. I had to do something. I couldn’t continue to drop trophies and rage. I built up the courage and I deleted him off my friends list. Since then, I haven’t suffered from the effects of the curse. I actually recently hit a pb of 6000.
I’m a free man. I enjoy my life again and can sleep well at night
Anonymous Person. Scared of all the believers of curse might hurt him
No it’s a myth. Just cause you guys cant handle a little pressure doesn’t mean someone brings a curse upon you
I always hear Cam “I cant win” crayon boy complaining about ray cursing “him”. How about you take the crayons from out your nose and learn to play something other than gs clone!
We have received a response from the mighty InfernoBlizzard of Helios but later found out they were plotting behind the scenes to get on the good side of Ray to avoid the curse. Thanks to the anonymous person who has tipped us off. Nonetheless, here is their response and their treachery.
I think Ray’s curse is full of crap. It’s just a poor excuse that someone makes when they lose—while Ray’s spectating. I feel bad for the Ray to be honest, simply from the fact that his name gets a bad connotation.
I have never been “affected from the curse” myself, I’m 16-0 with Ray spectating.
I believe the Ray “curse” separates the wheat from the chaff. The mighty excel and win great victories under his watchful and benevolent eye while the meek flounder about hopelessly.
Accordingly I nearly always prosper greatly.
Manamango, mango killing machine of Hecate
Sorry, I don’t believe in ray’s curse
After hours of research and with evidence from the brave people who spoke up, our top men & women have come to the conclusion that the curse is REAL!!!! 😱
Till next time stay safe & escape Ray at all costs!
Pantheon eSports will be participating in the upcoming Vanguard Cup. If any Pantheon member thinks they have what it takes, along with 15+ challenge wins and a 6600+ trophy PB, reach out to @Aɴɢᴇʟs in our Discord if you’d like to tryout.
This event will run similar to how turkey tragedy did in terms of concept, but with some significant changes, such as:
– This is a 2v2 event, you find a partner, then you join the team that you would like based on your average pb. There are no captains, so do not wait to be recruited. – There are 4 teams. The team with the last pair of players left wins. – Each team has cards assigned to them. In a match, each player must use 4 of the assigned cards to their team, and the other 4 cards cannot be any of the cards assigned to any team. – Each team has a max pb for the pairs joining, so the team with the not so good collection of cards gets better pairs.
The teams, and their cards and max pbs, are as follows:
If at any point a team is full and you want to join it, we will direct you to possible alternatives.
Matches work just like they did in Turkey Tragedy: challenge anyone you want, to any conditions, so long as it’s 2v2 and the card rules are as such. You must play in 2 days if challenged, otherwise the opponent gets a win over you and you’re out.
Please DM @Mᴀʀsʜᴍᴀʟʟᴏᴡ| ᴋʀ |❪❱❱❯ or @JT ᴛʜᴇ 6ᴋ Mᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ| ʜʀ |❪❱❱❯ if you would like to join.
If you’re looking for a partner, visit the #2v2-tinder-personals channel in our Discord.
Two team captains, Cam and Marshmallow, will have 3 days to recruit and accept players to their team of 20, spend 3 days recruiting as many people as they can to their armies. There is a cap at 20 people.(counting themselves) These people are recorded in a list, specifying which list is whos, and making this list available to see to everyone in the event.
The concept is simple – one person from one side challenges one person from the other side to a 1v1, or even two people challenge two from the other side to a 2v2. The conditions for the match is whatever they agree to, it doesn’t matter what they are, the only thing that does matter is that whoever loses is out, and their name(s) are removed from that armies list. If a player does not respond in 2 days, they are automatically removed from the list.
As soon as one side has loses all 20 players the winning team will be given :turkey: emotes in their names
OTHER RULES individual players can do only one challenge a day captains have 3 lives
Teams are: @Marsh’s MAYFLOWERS Vs @Camberry Sauce
Pick a side :eyes: and good luck
Dm @✧ CᴀᴍNᴡᴀᴛ ✧ or @Mᴀʀsʜᴍᴀʟʟᴏᴡ| ᴋʀ |❪❱❱❯ if u want to join their side
The teams are set!! We will assign the team roles,then we we inform everyone when they can start tomorrow…. best of luck to everyone @Camberry Sauce 1. Camnwat 2.RoketCoCo 3. Azrael 4. Megalodon 5. Sean 6. Soap 7. Unicorn 8. ManaMango 9. Brutus 10. Deadpool 11. Dr.jam 12. Storm (nemesis) 13. Kull 14. Jackson storm 15. Tehflamingkinggaming 16. Nyroc 17. Mayk 18. Wizco 19. Greendemon 20. Seemant
@Marsh’s MAYFLOWERS Vs @Camberry Sauce Can begin now challenge other team as you wish.
RULES here is the rules for this event
Set up whatever sort of match you want, the rules are anything you agree to.
Captains have 3 lives – they must be defeated by 3 different people, unless they are the only person left, in which case they go down to one life.
For members – if you lose once, you’re out. Post all results in #bracket-results And set up all matches in #locker-room Tag @Mᴀʀsʜᴍᴀʟʟᴏᴡ| ᴋʀ |❪❱❱❯ or @✧ CᴀᴍNᴡᴀᴛ ✧ when you post the results.
Players who are out cannot eliminate members who are still in.
When one person proposes a challenge, the other person does not necessarily have to agree. You can negotiate terms over the conditions, so long as eventually both players agree. A player can refuse a challenge. A player has to play someone within reasonable amount of time (2 days), if not they’ll be eliminated.
Clan leaders and COs will represent their clans in another round of the Leaders Bracket!
Your clan leaders will be fighting it out to see which group of leaders is the best…
Not only are they going to be fighting for bragging rights and to shame our fellow leaders (like Mayk did to me), they will be playing to make the seeding for our upcoming Cvc. Their combined finish will determine the seeds (byes won’t get points unless they win their first match).
RULES 2/3 loser bans single elimination bracket Set up your battles in #locker-room All results must be posted in #bracket-results You have 3 days to play your first round match up good luck!